Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's Jazz Time!

It seems that lately I've been addicted by listening to Jazz music. It's such a lovely music to listen to. It's really a music for total pure relaxation. Sweet! Well, the album which I'm currently listening at is really really good. They have alot of good Jazz music. For those who really loves Jazz musics, you should grab this album. You'll never regret!
Anyway, i started to realize that my taste for music is evolving throughout the years. Last time i used to listen to a lot of metal, heavy metal, punk, screamo, emo, post hardcore, etc. kind of music but as the years go by, i started to listen to soft, lounge, jazz, blues, chillout, buddha bar, house music, etc. but not classical or folk music! Even though my taste for music had changed, but i still love to listen to Punk, Screamo, heavy metal, post hardcore, etc. kind of music. Those music are still my favorite. Will never stop listnening to it! It's so dope man!

No comments: