Wednesday, December 3, 2008

the End

Well, it seems that this year's gonna end at another 27 more days? It seem there are some minor changes in my life this year. First of all, i really manage to get the hell out of Malaysia and i did . Second, i really lose my weight ever since i came to the States. Third, i get to meet a few new awesome friends a few months before i leave. Forth, i did learn a few new skills and knowledge but it seems that it's still isn't enough; got to brush em' up. Sigh. Come to think about it, this is the first time that i'll be celebrating my Christmas and New Year here in the States and also my birthday as well. I miss those time celebrating with my homies. I MISS MALAYSIAN FOOD AND NIGHT LIFE TOO! WTF!? oh well...

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY DOESN'T COME TWICE IN LIFE, BETTER GRAB IT AND NEVER LET GO.

By the way, i guess i didn't really achieve this year's revolution apart from those that i've mention above. How pathetic. Oh well, i guess i really need to set things clear and start working on it. Apparently i've started doing it and i'm gonna do it! I KNOW I CAN!!!!

Another thing is i realize that a lot of my friends are really trying to look for a girlfriend, including me as well. Some did, some didn't, some broke up -_-". I was hoping that i could get one for myself this year but I'm gonna further my studies here in the States, which i am right now. Besides, i have no luck in girls as well. But, it happened twice this year where i had a tiy lil' crush on 2 girls, A and J. But, it's just some transient feelings i've already get over with it. So, yea. =) Aiks... Oh well, i guess next year would be the same as well. I guess i might as well focus on my important work rather then to be commit in a relationship; building the base is important at my age right now and i blame myself for starting it too late at such age, DAMMIT >.<

Few days ago, i had this dream and i bet who ever had such dream would be happy after they woke up. But for me it's the opposite, i woke up and felt damn pissed. I dream of myself marrying the women i love. I know it sounds stupid and pathetic but i did. -_-" Well, guess what. the women whom i married was my ex. WHAT THE FUCK MAN? It's been years since we broke up and why the FUCK she appeared in this dream? It not only happened this time, there were quite a few times she appeared in my other dream and NO, it's not a marriage dream. I was chatting with my friend today and she told me that i still could not forget her. i totally go "WHAT THE FUCK!?" & -_-". How i wish there was a machine whereby you could erase memories which you do not want or store them in a disc or something. Sigh. I guess it's just memories which is playing with my mind and not my emotion. I need to kept remind myself that i should never let emotion control my thinking. This is what a conscious mind should have.

1 comment:

Bryan Hoo said...

"Third, i get to meet a few new awesome friends a few months before i leave."

u mean me? haha

"ut, it happened twice this year where i had a tiy lil' crush on 2 girls, A and J. "

A = Axxy ??? wuahahahaha


anyway,
I'M SURE U CAN DO IT =)