Monday, December 1, 2008

Seasonal Chemistry

Oh, it seems that holiday is just around the corner. 2 more weeks including this week then i'm done with my first semester. Wow, how time flies o_O". Well, what am i gonna do during my holiday? first of all, I'm gonna work on my plan, stuffed myself with whole loads of knowledge, reading self-improvement books, work-out and just relax. There's something that i would like to try, which is to go out to the open area, sit down there while listening to good music and drinking pure vodka? sounds fun. Imagine, under the silky white snow you're drinking vodka / red wine while listening to good music... how nice =P!

Well, i have the opportunity to travel to Italy to do a semester over there, which of course, offered by my college. I was wondering where should i go? I love going over to Venice and so happen that there's a campus located over there. Now, wouldn't that be great? I've always wanted to go to Venice as Venic is one of my dream place =) Besides, my dad had approved too. so, what am i waiting for? all i need is to get my visa done, get a GPA of 2.8 and above and Italy, HERE I COME! wee..... =)

NOTE: picture above will be credited to Corbis and the photographers who took the pics above. photgraphy credits: Bob Krist.& Atlantide Phototravel. Image taken from Corbis.
look how beautiful Venice is! oh gosh... i really wanted to go there. =)

my second choice would be Rome. Another place which i would love to travel there in Italy.

credit goes to http://www.kiwipulse.com/rome-i-came-i-saw-i-conquered/

Well, there seem to be some chemistry going on in my heart. Hrm, to be honest, i surrender. I give up. Well, it's been quite some time since i had such chemistry going on. Oh well, it's just a transient chemistry. So, what the heck? Well, the song whch best describe such chemistry is as below
沉默玩具 by Gary曹格


變成了一個影 隱藏了自己
愛情困難呼吸 我是沉默玩具
執著對你無限情 模糊我自己
不願升上白旗 輸了你的遊戲
你和他 對街擁抱 我看到

為什麼愛上你的人 是我
為什麼一廂情願的人 會難過
為什麼對你捨不得的 總是我
愛上你 需要那真情意
收在日記裡

寂寞天天不休息 讓甜蜜全也忘記
幸福不再美麗 可是我會在意
執著對你無限情 模糊我自己
不願升上白旗 輸了你的遊戲
你和他 對街擁抱 我看到

為什麼愛上你的人 是我
為什麼一廂情願的人 會難過
為什麼對你捨不得的 總是我
愛上你 需要那真情意
收在日記裡

Ohh…
為什麼對你捨不得的 總是我
愛上你 需要那真情意
Ohh…
真愛你的人會難過
為什麼對你捨不得的 總是我
愛上你 需要那真情意
收在日記裡

No comments: