Monday, July 25, 2011

Will History Repeat Itself Again?

Few weeks ago I spotted this really sweet looking cute girl on my buddy's gf's photo album, had a lil' interested in her after seeing her picture. So I told my buddy to tell his gf to intro her to me + find out for me whether does that cutie has a bf. To my disappointment, that cutie already had a bf. After me buddy's gf knew I'm had a lil' interest on her friend, she decided to intro her to me during her birthday.

On that day itself, I get to know her yet it's one of the worst / happiest day ever. Worse = my buddy's gf pulled me over and asked me to dance with her and I sucked at it. I kept telling to the both of them that i don't know how to dance + I was so darn shy.

Few days later my buddy called me and ask me to join them for a karaoke session, in which I declined cause I had something on and I can't make it. Out of my surprise, my buddy told me that the cutie was expecting me to join them. I was like "are you shitting me?" A moment of doubtfulness went around my head for like a couple of hours. Finally I'm able to digest it and I decide to join them for the next karaoke session.

On that day itself me buddy and his gf decided to make us sit together and sang together in some love song. That was really and awkward yet funny day as the cutie was expecting me to talk to her. LOL. Well, I did talk to her and it was more like a Q&A session as we're still not familiar with each other.

As day goes by, my feelings for her grew for and she does have a lil' feeling for me as well. Yet I feel that it's not the right way as she had a bf. I kept telling to myself why do I always encounter such situation? I was reminded with the last girl in which my current scenario is exactly the same as during that time. I'm afraid that history will repeat itself again and it's definitely a matter of time. So, it's not fun having such feeling hanging in mid air.

I wonder...

No comments: