Tuesday, November 18, 2008

it's SNOWY time

Well, it seems that lately there's been some snowing at my place. I guess it's winter now. I've receive an email from my Student International Office Adviser stating that it's officially winter now in Detroit. This is what she said:
"Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying the snow. It's officially winter in Michigan...."
It's 0207 now and it's -3ºC out there. Yikes! It's never fun to live in a country when it's really cold. Yesterday, I thought of going out to snap some pics around my college area for my photography assignment and it snowed the day before yesterday and also yesterday. It's super freezin' out there and my hands were numb even tho i had put on the gloves. It's really hard to snap the pics while adjusting the lens and all with the gloves on. >.<" Anyway, the entire college was covered with snows and it's snowed pretty heavy while i was out taking pics. -_-" i hope i could get some decent shots for my assignments.


1 comment:

Abby Heng said...

Sei Polar, Snow tak shiok ker? i damn like snow wei, never touch real snow in my life... i only when for the genting snow world =.='''' u can see snow, u shud feel happen hoh, still at ter blame here blame ter, tak tau apa lu mau. anyway, polar bear not get use to it d wan meh, snow is ur habitat leh, haha... go build one Eskimo house n live out there la, shiok wei..muahaha